What did you want to do when you were a child? Why?
I was struggling to find my own way for a long time. I wanted to be an environmentalist because I thought that is an occupation of the future. I also wanted to become a policeman because I liked the justice principal and watching detective stories.
What do you do for a living?
I am a personal assistant.
What do you like about your job?
Nothing any more. I think I am burnt out.
What you don’t like in your current profession/job?
Basically everything. But the most of all is a feeling of being useless and a lack of genuine appreciation.
5 things you truly love:
- Walking in the rain barefoot
- Books with unusual and intriguing names
- Observing a storm
5 things you absolutely hate:
- Excel sheets
- Milk foam, warm milk and just plain milk actually
- Washing the dishes
- People being late without notifying about this
Things that inspire you
- Beautiful interior design
- Watermelon juice
- Lemonade ‘Tarhun’
Your self-control failures:
The bravest decisions/achievements in life:
- Relocating to another country alone at the age 18
- The decision to have a baby even though some people close to me warned me against the idea
- The decision to divorce when I realised I wasn’t truly happy
What are your dreams that you wish to work on:
- To follow my passion and to be able to make a living on it
- To be able to have my own home and grow plants there
- To have happy family
What do you collect?
Do you have a talisman/mascot that you believe brings you luck? If so, what is it?
Typical words or phrases you keep saying while talking:
Difficult to answer, I think too many linking words and prolonged pauses between words.
What help do you need to live happier?
No one can make anyone happy. But I think to have a supportive environment is important. Also I’d love to ensure that my job makes people happy and to feel a sense of purpose in doing so. I think I am already happy. I have a daughter and a cat, they are more than a half of my happiness😊