What did you want to do when you were a child? Why?
A journalist because they travel a lot. But when I was very little I wanted to be a farmer because I grew up in the village.
What do you do for a living?
I organise people’s holidays. I help those who are very tired to rejuvenate. I am also a minor problem solver.
What do you like about your job?
I like to achieve challenging goals, I also like make people happier. It is very cool to see how people change on the second day of their holiday.
What you don’t like in your current profession/job?
I don’t like people. I hate when they are bothering me with their requests (I know it is totally opposite to what I said above, but that’s what I am). I am very annoyed if I don’t have a chance to be alone or to switch off for sometime. Multitasking sucks the energy right out of me and I feel drained.
5 things you truly love:
- Sweets and cakes but not chocolate. Can’t live without them. I especially turn to sweets when I am angry or need to concentrate as I feel they help.
- To be alone or to go somewhere new where I know no-one. I love to be quiet, I think it helps to recover from work overload and lets me recharge.
- Travelling by planes, cars or any other transport.
- Creating something tangible.
- Everything new – visiting new places, learning skills, trying new food etc.
5 things you absolutely hate:
- More than anything I hate people lying.
- I hate cold food and cups of tea.
- Big events and groups of people if there is no way to escape
- I don’t like to work in the team and with people in general.
- I hate restrictions such as the 9 to 5 working day, strict norms and rules.
5 things that inspire you
- When there is a bright example of professional success
- New places or changes. This helps to think different.
- Learning new skills
- Black tea
Your self-control failures:
- To live according to the schedule
- To follow routine
- To cut down on sweets
The bravest decisions/achievements in life:
- When I left home after a high school
- A couple of camping trips
- One brave publishing strat-up
What are your dreams that you wish to work on:
Some Personal dreams
What do you collect?
Do you have a talisman/mascot that you believe brings you luck? If so, what is it?
My backpack. I carry with me only the essential things. Sometimes those things are strange and hardly used.
Typical words or phrases you keep saying while talking:
- ‘Ta’ – a Ukrainian unique version of Yes
- How funny!
What help do you need to live happier?
- Some money would help a lot:)
- I’d love to be left alone – this makes me truly happier.