What did you want to do when you were a child? Why?
I wanted to become a flight attendant. I don’t even know why but maybe I was influenced by a movie. I also wanted to be a vet because I love animals.
What do you do for a living?
I have my own little shop of designer dresses.
What do you like about your job?
I am keen on searching for talented and unique designers across the world. To select a new season collection is my favourite activity. I love communicating to people from all over the world. I am happy when I could recommend a style that matches a personality and a person truly enjoys a new look. I love that I have no restrictions in my work schedule.
What you don’t like in your current profession/job?
- I don’t like to manage social media.
- I don’t like working with some specific designers and artists, for example their tendency to be irresponsible.
5 things you truly love:
- Reading an interesting book
- Binge-watching T.V.
- Travelling and visiting beautiful locations
- Communicating with interesting people that inspire me
- Visiting fancy and cosy restaurants/cafes
Things you absolutely hate:
- Public speaking
- Cleaning a house
- A final stage of any project just before completing it
5 things that inspire you
- Arts, architecture, fashion – anything aesthetically pleasing
- Long walks in nature
- Inspiring events with many talented people
- Gratitude and joy of clients
- Movies/books about famous people based on their true stories
- Juices: carrot, orange, kiwi
- Campari with orange juice
Your self-control failures:
The bravest decisions/achievements in life:
- A decision to move out of my comfort stable office job and begin my own business in a foreign country
What are your dreams that you wish to work on:
- To take my business to a completely new level
- To sit in a split
- To have an advanced understanding of the English language. I would love to study and learn it in the US and pass the international level exam there.
- To get married again and to be in true love
- To travel more without the money worries
What do you collect?
Photos of lighthouses.
Do you have a talisman/mascot that you believe brings you luck? If so, what is it?
Typical words or phrases you keep saying while talking:
I’m sure I do have some yet I am struggling to think of them.
What help do you need to live happier?
I think I can only help myself – at least at this period of my life.